Respite Centre Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager, Oaks and Acorns respite homes, Bradbury Centre, Southampton.
Starting salary £23,311 - £25,206
We are The Rose Road Association a Registered Charity providing essential Care and support Services in Southampton. We are passionate about supporting children and adults with, Learning, disabilities, Physical disabilities and /or Autism.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our lively and passionate team of managers in our adult and children’s respite homes. The successful candidate will work as part of the service management team supporting the manager in delivering high standards of support to service users and providing support and leadership to staff.
The Rose Road Association is an equal opportunities employer. All staff undergo regular Supervision and an annual appraisal. Normal Association conditions of service apply:
- 33 days annual leave per annum rising to 36 days after five years continuous service (including bank holidays).
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sickness (following 3 months service)
- Training and Development
- Employee Benefit and Wellbeing Programme
Above all, we want someone who shares in our values. These are:
- A commitment to Quality and Standards and being the best, we can be
- Treating people as individuals with dignity, being Person Centred.
- Working Together as a team, with Trust and Respect for each other and for the families we support
- Taking Pride and Passion in the difference we make to families and finding the Fun and Celebration in everything that we do
Interested? Apply at www.roseroad.org.uk/Jobs . You will be asked to register your details with Staff-finda and to upload your CV. You will have access to the full Job Description and person specification and an opportunity for you to tell us about your personal qualities and why you believe that you are right for this role.
Closing date: 31st January 2021
Charity No. 276172. No agencies please.
This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in both the provision of our services and the employment of staff to provide these services.
Assistant Manager, Oaks and Acorns respite homes, Bradbury Centre, Southampton, Starting salary £23,311 - £25,206 dependent on qualifications/experience, 37 hours a week